Sunday, March 26, 2023

Candy Review: Honey Graham M&M's

Stars: 4 out of 5
Pros: Sweet new flavor
Cons: Doesn’t quite live up to the name
The Bottom Line:
Creative flavor
Almost lives up to its name
Fun for fans to try



Sweet Twist on a Classic

I’m always keeping my eyes open for a twist on popular favorite sweets, so when I spotted a package of Honey Graham M&M’s, I had to snag them to try them out.  Their flavor isn’t quite what I expected, but it is good for something different.

The first thing I noticed when I opened the package was the size.  They are half the size of a traditional M&M.  Don’t know that I’ve seen ones that small before.  There are three colors of M&M’s in the package, brown, yellow, and cream.

The candies themselves have a crispy rice center surrounded by chocolate and the candy coating.  Based on the Honey Graham title, I was expecting a chocolate covered graham cracker flavor.  And I think it is in there.  It’s a little hard to identify it for sure, but there is a sweetness to the candy that normally isn’t there.  It’s not quite honey, but it’s close.  The rice does crunch nicely, and I feel like I’m eating a graham cracker.

While these don’t immediately live up to their name for me, I do like them.  The sweetness is fun for something different.  Would I buy these again?  Quite possibly.  Will I rush out to buy them right this second?  No.  But they are definitely better than some of the other special flavors I’ve tried.

I’m glad I tried the Honey Graham M&M’s.  If they sound good to you, I recommend you pick up a bag.

2 comments:

  1. I love honey grahams and M&Ms but I'm not sure I want them together. I'll have to give this a try

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to check these out if I can find them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.