Saturday, March 16, 2024

March 16th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Night Court – Obviously, I don’t have the history with the guest stars that I should have if I were familiar with the original series.  But I still found it pretty fun.  The stories flowed well together.  The jokes weren’t so out there it felt forced.  I did see the ending with Dan coming from a mile away, but it was still good overall.

Extended Family – As episodes of the show go, that was decent.  I actually liked the resolution of both storylines, and I do like how they are building the relationships with the characters.  I often find people lying to impress others cringe worthy, but they managed to make it funny here.  And Trey’s actions were pretty funny.

Wild Cards – Hostage episodes always get my blood bumping.  Even when I know everyone will be okay, like I figured here, it was very hard to watch without my adrenalin pumping.  Not surprised that they are finding a way to extend the premise.  But that cliffhanger?  Definitely curious what that’s all about.

Survivor – I always hate to see someone pulled from the game for medical reasons.  But I get why they did it.  And I was happy with the update that he is healthy.  I was really hoping the one tribe would pull out the win at the challenge.  I feel so sorry for the guy who thought he was going home.  That would be me if I were ever on the show.  Which is why I enjoy it from my living room.

The Amazing Race – My broadcast fritzed, so I really want to know how the siblings got out of the parking job they’d done with their car.  I think we’ve got some low hanging fruit with some other teams that seemed to get very lost.  Glad the pilot came back after they got themselves lost.  And, honestly, they needed it.  Their early bragging was bothering me, and I want to root for them.  So far, none of the teams are too annoying.  We’ll see how the season progresses.

1 comment:

  1. I just watched episode 1 of Amazing Race last night and am so glad it's back on. I agree that there are too many teams who can't seem to find their way out of a paper bag; that will surely mean they are out quickly. I don't feel like there is a stand out team(s) yet but am looking forward to the season.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.