Saturday, March 2, 2024

March 2nd's Weekly TV Thoughts

Tracker – I kind of suspected where that one was going early on, but I still liked how it played out.  And I didn’t see the ultimate ending coming.  Definitely better than the second episode.

Wild Card – It was very nice to see more of Max’s dad.  I still think she’s after a long con to get him free.  Anyway, fun episode overall.  And I’m really glad that JJ stood up for himself at the end.  After the way he was used, he would have been stupid to go back.  At least right then.

The Challenge – Yes, I gave in and watched the reunion.  I’m not happy with myself.  And I’ll probably watch next week’s, too.  So much drama over so little.  Really, I hope next week is it.

Survivor – The tribe made the right decision.  I feel like they finally listened to me.  That’s exactly the call they should have made.  Yes, there is an obvious one to vote out next time, but come on, the guy is nothing but a quitter.  I get being tired, but at least you try to push through until the time runs out.  I’m bad at lying, so I get that one.  We will see if they can get it together going forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.