Monday, March 23, 2015

What's on My Nightstand - March 2015 Edition

It's the fourth Tuesday of the month, so that means it is time once again for What's on My Nightstand as hosted by 5 Minutes for Books.

I have a feeling that, for me anyway, this is going to be turning into What Books Have You Agreed to Read This Month.  I've been added to the blogger roster for Berkley Prime Crime starting in April (and I'm thrilled about it since I read so many of their books anyway), but that means I will be reading those books around the first of the month and any other review copies I have on hand.

For example, I've got two reviews in the pipeline that will be posted this week.  But starting today, I will be reading the first of my ARCS.

I've got, The Icing on the Corpse by Liz Mugavero (which is actually not a Berkley book but published by Kensington), Grave on Grand Avenue by Naomi Hirahara, The Readaholics and the Falcon Fiasco by Laura DiSilverio, and A Sticky Situation by Jessie Crockett on deck for my next four reads.  And yes, they are all books I would have chosen to read on my own, so I'm very happy to be reading them for review.  And if any of those sound good to you, there will be giveaways for all our of these when I review them.

After that?  Well, I will get to dive into my TBR pile.  I'll probably be reading As Gouda as Dead by Avery Aames and The Fantastic Family Whipple by Matthew Ward.  On audio, I'm hoping to get The Warlord of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs any day now, and then I plan to listen to 1984 by George Orwell to participate in the Reading to Know book club in April.

So yes, I have a very busy reading month planned.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I've heard about The Fantastic Family Whipple. I'm really curious about that one.

    Didn't realize you were a regular blogger for mystery reads but it certainly makes sense to me now. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, this has just started. I've gotten a few ARCs for authors, but never anything this official. And I'm still going to work hard to keep this fun and enjoyable since it is a hobby, just one with a new perk.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.