Friday, March 27, 2015

Reading Challenge Update: Audio Book Challenge

It's time for the first check point for the Audiobook Challenge.  As a reminder, I signed up for the Stenographer level, which is 10-15 books during the year.

So far, I've completed and reviewed 3 books:

1. The Black Echo by Michael Connelly
2. The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
3. The Gods of Guilt by Michael Connelly

I currently have my fourth book, The Warlord of Mars by Edgar Rice Burroughs, out of the library.  I'm planning to get to 1984 before April is over as well.

My plan has been one a month, but I am getting a little addicted, especially as I consider the possibilities of the series I've always been interested in but never found the time to read.  Time will tell if I still with my plan or wind up listening to more books as the year goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.