Saturday, September 12, 2015

September 12th's Weekly TV Thought

Another quite week for TV.  The calm before fall TV season starts, of course.

America Ninja Warrior – Please don’t get me wrong, I love Kacy.  But why did she get a wild card spot?  That spot should have gone to someone who made it further than she did.  As you know, I was rooting for the guy whose wife is dying to get one of those spots.  He certainly earned it by making to so far on the finals course.  That nitpick aside, it was again so much fun to watch so many people finish.  We are going to have a long list of people who could make it all the way next week (and from the sounds of the promos, I think someone might.  But who?)

Girl Meets World – Okay, so they are still preaching at us a little, but I loved this episode.  Some great lines, but I also really love the friendship between the four kids.  That is such a special thing, and I really love how it played out this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.