Sunday, February 7, 2021

Disney Pin Review: Jungle Cruise - Minnie Mouse the Main Attraction - 2020 Release

Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: perfectly captures the Jungle Cruise
Cons: all cons sent up the River
The Bottom Line:
Adventurous set
Finds Minnie ready for Cruise
All three pins are great




Minnie is Ready for Her Tour of the Jungle

One ride I love at Disneyland is The Jungle Cruise. What can I say, I’m one of those people who believe there is no such thing as a bad pun. So I was happy with how much I loved Minnie’s stop there on her year long tour of the park.

This was the eleventh release in the Minnie Mouse the Main Attraction pin series. She’s making this stop in Adventureland after visiting the Haunted Mansion over in New Orleans Square.

As always, we got a three pin set. The first pin is the icon associated with the ride. In this set, it’s what could easily be a sign for the ride. Across the top it says Jungle Cruise. Below that is an elephant and lots of foliage.

Minnie is the focus on the second pin. She’s got a kahki safari hat on her head, and her dress is the red and white stripes that make the cover on some of the boats in the attraction.

The red and white motif is most prominent on the third pin, a pair of Minnie ears. The band is a leopard print. The ears and red and white striped. And off to the left side you get the foliage and elephant from the sign in the first pin.

Together, all three of these pins capture the look of the ride perfectly. I would bet most fans could look at any pin in this set and know immediately what ride is being represented. That’s the sign of a great set to me. The fact that I love this ride so much only adds to the fun for me.

So I solute Minnie for taking a fun filled trip down the rivers of the world. This Jungle Cruise set will be a proud part of the Disney pin collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.