Saturday, September 3, 2022

September 3rd's Weekly TV Thoughts

Why yes, that is my first fall show down below.  Most of my fall shows won't show up until in September, of course.

American Ninja Warrior – How crazy was that with so many people making it to stage 4.  I was happy to see it.  I was rooting for Josh Levin, and I thought he had a really good shot, but his climbing ability didn’t pay off like I thought it would.  No one made it in under 30 seconds again.  I get it that the winner wasn’t exactly a huge deal since he’d won last year, but I felt he was short changed with how quickly they rushed to the end of the show after they crowned him the winner.  Not even really an interview.  It seems like they could have cut out one of the profiles of people we’ve already seen lots of profiles of this season and given him a minute or two in the spotlight.

Stargirl – Lots of potential for fun here.  I love a good murder mystery, and the conflict over giving people second chances is interesting.  I hope they get into earning second chances as well as giving them to people.  Curious to see where this is going to go.

The Challenge USA – Got to admit, I’m a bit torn.  I do like to root for the underdog, but Sarah?  She is so much talk, and not nearly as good as she claims to be.  I remember that from Survivor.  I can’t take too much more of her.  I actually found myself rooting for her to be eliminated in the challenge.  That would have been rather poetic.

She-Hulk Attorney at Law – They had to get that one lecture montage in there, but other than that a good episode.  Yes, I laughed a few times.  Curious what is going on with those guys who attacked her.  Or is that a cliffhanger they are going to resolve in one episode.

Press Your Luck – Such a hard final round.  Two Whammies, leaving without any bonus prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.