Saturday, February 11, 2023

February 11th's Weekly TV Thoughts

A returning show added to the line up this week.  But March is when it will really pick up again.

Quantum Leap – That was as painful as I feared it would be.  So much lecture.  And so little surprises in the way of twists.  Heck, there was hardly any suspense since the runaway happened for just a few minutes.  At least that was a very interesting twist at the end of the episode regarding the ongoing storyline.  I can’t wait to see what that means going forward.

Night Court – It was nice to see them splitting Abby and Dan up.  Helped make both stories a little better.  Yes, they were also a little over the top, but I’m still enjoying the show.  A little more grounding and it will be perfect.

The Flash – Several interesting threads introduced here.  I do like the new Iris/Barry tone.  I hope it lasts.  And I’m definitely with Iris, I would have to be following a playbook on my life for the rest of my life.  So who or what is Caitlin now?  That’s what I want to know the most.  With the date they were constantly reliving, was the premier supposed to take place a week ago?

Special Forces: World’s Toughest Challenge – After all I’ve said, it was nice to see them taking someone’s physical ability into account.  I wonder if my asthma in my past would get me out of it.  Because I would not want to go into that gas test at all.  It’s never sounded like fun and didn’t look like fun watching it.

Lingo – I feel like all the teams struggled tonight.  The teams I thought would do well early faltered.  It certainly made it more interesting at the end that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.