Saturday, February 25, 2023

February 25th's Weekly TV Thoughts

The Company You Keep – I’d been looking forward to this show.  There is still promise here, but it was a pilot.  I’m not sure I buy the relationship at the center of the show yet.  But I will give it a few episodes to see where it goes.  The potential is still there, although I don’t quite think the execution is what I was hoping for.

Night Court – The show was back to being fun.  Maybe it was the lecture that made the previous episode not all that fun.  Not a laugh a minute episode, and you knew where the stories were going to go, but it was still fun getting there.  The case on the train was pretty funny.

Will Trent – I’m really tired of so many anti-right wing stories on the show.  Couldn’t they do one with left wing extremists for a change?  I think I will stick with the show through the end of the season since I’m probably pretty close, but I don’t expect to be back next season if there is one.

The Flash – This season just kicked it up a notch.  I’m curious where they are going with Mark since he has crossed over to the other side.  I suspect he’ll be back, might even die a heroic death.  I thought Iris might already be pregnant, but I guess not.  Or at least they aren’t going to tell us that yet.  Working with the rogues on our side could add some fun as well.  At least I hope so.

Special Forces: World’s Toughest Test – That drowning proof challenge seemed like the easiest test they’ve done so far.  Or maybe it’s because I’ve done stuff like that in the past for fun.  Okay, not tied up, but the bobbing up and down is pretty fun.  Being on the run at night and getting captured?  Not so much.

1 comment:

  1. I"m interested in The Company You Keep. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.