Saturday, July 27, 2024

July 27th's Weekly TV Thoughts

American Ninja Warrior – I know I harped on this last year, but here I go again.  I really don’t like the racing in the semifinals.  If you get paired with one of the speedsters, you are completely sunk.  I really wish it were still individual the entire way through.  Yes, some good ninjas still won’t make it through, but it’s fairer.  Having said that, there weren’t too many surprises to me, and I’m happy with who is going on to Vegas after the Olympics.  I was shocked to see Najee go out in the semis.  At least Joe is going to be in Vegas.

Race to Survive: New Zealand – The final leg pretty much ended as I expected it to.  I was surprised the team from Canada was ahead for so much of it.  But I expected the fire jumpers to win.

Press Your Luck – Wow!  Despite the round of Whammies, the winner did extremely well.  I would have been more upset for him during the bonus round if he had more of his prizes in his bank.  I’m sorry he didn’t get any of them.  But with his huge first half total, he did extremely well.  And he and his wife are so charming together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.