Monday, February 3, 2020

Left Coast Crime Panel

I am pleased to announce that I will be moderating a panel next month at Left Coast Crime in San Diego.  Well, pleased and a little bit nervous.

The panel is Thursday afternoon, March 12th, at 3:45 PM.  The topic?  What's Cooking?  - Culinary Cozies.  Yes, definitely something right up my ally.

The authors on the panel are going to be Maya Corrigan, Kaye George, G.P. Gottlieb, and Leslie Karst.  I've read all of Leslie's books, but you might see books from the other authors popping up here in the next few weeks.

If you are going to be at Left Coast Crime, I hope you'll stop by.

1 comment:

  1. What fun! You'll do a great job-- your background is extensive. Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.