Friday, January 1, 2021

Reading Challenge: Audiobook Challenge 2021

Naturally, I'm am signing up for the Audiobook Challenge again for 2021.  Caffeinated Reviewer is hosting again, but there's a new cohost this year - That's What I'm Talking About.

As you'd expect, this challenge is for listening to audio books.  Any audio book counts.  I was actually surprised I got my usual goal of 12 in considering I usually listen in the car and I was staying home and working from home for so much of the year.  But I did it.

So I see no need to change what is working.  I'm once again signing up for the Stenographer level, which is 10-15 audio books.

I'll list them below as I complete them.

1. The First to Lie by Hank Phillippi Ryan
2. Every Day Above Ground by Glen Erik Hamilton
3. The Scarecrow by Michael Connelly
4. "S" is for Silence by Sue Grafton
5. Something Wicked by Carolyn Hart
6. Mercy River by Glen Erik Hamilton
7. Nine Dragons by Michael Connelly
8. One by One by Ruth Ware
9. "T" is for Trespass by Sue Grafton
10. Honeymoon with Murder by Carolyn Hart
11. A Dangerous Breed by Glen Erik Hamilton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.