My plan for 2021 is to keep reading mysteries, so I'll be signing up for the Cloak and Dagger Challenge again this year. Carol's Notebook is our host again, and it is as simple as it sounds - read mysteries. Any sub-genre counts. Based on how many I've read the past couple of years, I'll be signing up for the Sherlock Holmes level, which is 56+ mysteries.
I'll list them below as I finish them.
1. City of Schemes of Victoria Thompson
2. Hitting the Books by Jenn McKinlay
3. Quicksand by Gigi Pandian
4. A Batter of Life and Death by Ellie Alexander
5. The First to Lie by Hank Phillippi Ryan
6. The Broken Spine by Dorothy St. James
7. Blood Alone by James R. Benn
8. Crime of the Ancient Marinara by Stephanie Cole
9. A Pairing to Die For by Kate Lansing
10. The Sharpest Needle by Renee Patrick
11. Bone Canyon by Lee Goldberg
12. The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman
13. Bronzed Betrayals by Ritter Ames