Since I've enjoyed the 52 Books in 52 Weeks challenge the last couple of years, I'm definitely signing up again. It really is as simple as it sounds - read a minimum of a book a week each week of the year. Since I normally read more than than in a week, I pick one book to highlight.
Friday, January 1, 2021
Reading Challenge: 52 Books in 52 Weeks 2021
And I will list those books below as the year goes along.
1. City of Schemes by Victoria Thompson
2. Quicksand by Gigi Pandian
3. The Broken Spine by Dorothy St. James
4. A Pairing to Die For by Kate Lansing
5. The Sharpest Needle by Renee Patrick
6. Bronzed Betrayals by Ritter Ames
7. Long Island Iced Tina by Maria DiRico
8. Furbidden Fatality by Deborah Blake