For Mount TBR, you need to read books you own that were published before the end of 2020. I will be going for Pike's Peak, which is 12 books.
For Virtual Mount TBR, you need to read books that were published before the end of 2020, but these books are borrowed from a library or some other source. I will be going for Mount Crumpet, which is 24 books. (My audio books listening really helps with this one.)
I will list the books for each challenge below as I complete them.
Friday, January 1, 2021
Reading Challenge: Mount TBR and Virtual Mount TBR 2021
1. Hitting the Books by Jenn McKinlay
2. Quicksand by Gigi Pandian
3. A Batter of Life and Death by Ellie Alexander
4. Blood Alone by James R. Benn
Virtual Mount TBR
1. The First to Lie by Hank Phillippi Ryan
2. The Thursday Murder Club by Richard Osman
3. Bronzed Betrayals by Ritter Ames