Saturday, March 19, 2022

March 19th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Domino Masters (3/9) – I missed that this premiered last week, but I got the premier on demand.  The host is trying too much to be Will Arnet in Lego Masters, and he can’t pull it off.  But it’s still a fun show.  Those builds were impressive, especially around the theme.  Again, I wouldn’t have the creativity to pull it off.  It was easy to see which teams were going to be eliminated, although they all did well.  Definitely looking forward to more of this show.

The Weakest Link – So much for having nothing to watch on Sunday nights, although this isn’t something I pay close attention to.  I enjoy Jane’s zingers, most of the time.  I certainly did with this one.  How frustrating must it be to learn you made a chain but you banked along the way.  Granted, I’d be the one banking the entire time, so I am not blaming them at all.

The Flash – This episode included more of the characters, but some of them just seemed to have cameos.  Still, I liked how that set up or furthered on going storylines.  Love how Caitlin and Frost are both dating men with similar names.  (And I might really like the name, too.)  This episode was most about letting us really get to know the new captain.  And I like what they did with her, too.

Survivor – Sounds like the guy who found the idol is trusting the wrong people since they are actively working against him.  And he’s bad at keeping track of it.  So far, we are 2 for 2 in people trying to use the Shot in the Dark advantage.  And it hasn’t worked out.  Meanwhile, it was used, what, once, last season?  I do give the people who used it credit – they were the ones to go home.  It’s not like they used it when they didn’t need to.

Domino Masters – I wasn’t that surprised at the two teams moving on.  They both had so much experience.  And then, their builds were better and worked, although the pie almost derailed the one.  I feel sorry for the other teams, but I certainly agree with the judges.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.