Saturday, March 12, 2022

March 12th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Superman & Lois – I’m a bit surprised at some of the storylines they wrapped up.  Not that surprised Superman isn’t in prison any more, but surprised they killed off Bizarro.  I thought he’d be around all season.  Surprised the drugs have come to a head already, but glad they are dealing with that.  Love Lana and Lois’s scenes together, as always.  We’re in trouble going forward, but I’m okay with a break right now in the show for whatever they are going to be doing next week.

Naomi – There was a lot of data in that episode.  Huge exposition.  But we got many of the answers we were looking for.  Now, what that means for Naomi and the rest remains to be seen.

Wipeout – They sure didn’t use the new obstacles that often.  I wonder if those are episodes from season 2?  It makes sense we’d have the old obstacles for an episode themed around redemption, however.  Wasn’t surprise at who the winners were after seeing the finishing time of the first team through the final stage.  Disappointed the Frisbee team didn’t make it further again, but it is what it is.

The Flash – It almost feels like the first five episodes of the season are irrelevant.  I mean, we started off with the last season’s finale.  But then, we spent the entire episode with the kids, so it felt weird there, too.  Clearly, whatever they set in motion isn’t resolved.  I’m dying to know what those final few moments meant.

Survivor – Two gone already.  And one for a medical/drug issue.  I can see both sides, and I do appreciate the respectful way the conversation was had, but I can’t believe he thought it would be a good idea, they would let it slide.  Loved Zach’s attitude when he was voted out.  Heck, both of them had good attitudes as they were leaving.

United States of Al – A bit better than last week’s episode.  It’s hard to find the jokes in something so serious, but I did laugh a few times.  Mostly thanks to Lois.  She definitely got the best material this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.