Monday, January 2, 2023

Reading Challenge: Southern Literature 2023

I'm going to jump into the Southern Literature Reading Challenge in 2023 as well.  Although I don't know that my cozy mysteries will be quite what everyone else is reading, but curious to see just how many books I wind up reading set in the south this year.  I can already think of several I will be reading.

This are no levels to the challenge.  Just read books and have fun.  I'll be listing the books I read that qualify below.

Feb. 2 Update - There are levels.  I think I'm going to start with Level 3, which is 5-6 books.  I think I'll actually make it to level 4 (7+ books), but let's see how the year plays out.

1. Aerobics Can Be Deadly by Ryan Rivers
2. Wined and Died in New Orleans by Ellen Byron
3. Stuff Dreams are Made of by Don Bruns
4. Vinyl Resting Place by Olivia Blacke
5. Apprehend Me No Flowers by Diane Vallere
6. The Christie Caper by Carolyn Hart
7. If I Had a Hammer by Teresa Trent
8. Southern Ghost by Carolyn Hart
9. Hiss Me Deadly by Miranda James
10. The Body in the Cattails by Catherine Dilts
11. Claws of Death by Cathy Wiley
12. Birder, She Wrote by Donna Andrews

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! We get all genres in this challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.