Monday, January 2, 2023

Reading Challenge: Audiobook Challenge 2023

I plan to keep listening to audiobooks in 2023, so I'll be signing up for the Audiobook challenge again in 2023.  It's hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer and That's What I'm Talking About.

Once again, I'll be going for the Stenographer level, which is 10-15 books.  My own sub-challenge is to listen to one a month.  I made it in 2022, so I'm hoping to do the same in 2023.

I'll post them below as I listen to them.




1. Hallowe'en Party by Agatha Christie
2. Bastille Vs. the Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson and Janci Patterson
3. The Christie Caper by Carolyn Hart
4. "X" by Sue Grafton
5. The Black Box by Michael Connelly
6. Southern Ghost by Carolyn Hart
7. Racing the Light by Robert Crais
8. Kinsey and Me by Sue Grafton
9. The House Guest by Hank Phillippi Ryan
10. The Gods of Guilt by Michael Connelly (relisten)
11. Mint Julep Murder by Carolyn Hart
12. The Blessing Way by Tony Hillerman
13. "Y" is for Yesterday by Sue Grafton

4 comments:

  1. I'm commenting on this challenge but thinking about all your challenge posts. I am impressed (and a bit stressed) that you sign up for so many (lol). I am going to be more conscious of listening to audio books this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing this one too, It's my favorite challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I know I'm late but I've been trying to sign up and it won't let me. I've been listening & reviewing all year anyways. Is it too late?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I'm not hosting, I really don't know. Sorry. But if you follow the links I have to the hosts, hopefully they can help you out.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.