Monday, January 2, 2023

Reading Challenge: Foodie Reads 2023

I will be continuing on with Foodie Reads in 2023.  This isn't a challenge per se since we don't have to pick any levels (and I LOVE that).  But it's a chance to highlight books that feature food, and since I love my culinary cozies, that's a good thing for me.

I'll list the books below as I read them.

1. Gone for Gouda by Korina Moss
2. Death by Smoothie by Laura Levine
3. Irish Coffee Murder by Leslie Meier, Lee Hollis, and Barbara Ross
4. Wined and Died in New Orleans by Ellen Byron
5. Six Sweets Under by Sarah Fox
6. Charred by G. P. Gottlieb
7. Till Death Do Us Port by Kate Lansing
8. Four Parties and a Funeral by Maria DiRico
9. Cheddar Late Than Dead by Linda Reilly
10. Curds of Prey by Korina Moss
11. Murder at the Marina by Janet Finsilver
12. Hot Pot Murder by Jennifer J. Chow
13. Muddled Matrimonial Murder by Kim Davis
14. Fatal Fudge Swirl by Meri Allen
15. Hidden Beneath by Barbara Ross
16. A Sense for Murder by Leslie Karst
17. Claws of Death by Cathy Wiley
18. Halloween Cupcake Murder by Carlene O'Connor, Liz Ireland, Carol J. Perry
19. Murder in the Wine Country by Janet Finsilver
20. Pink Lemonade Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
21. Sugar Plum Poisoned by Jenn McKinlay
22. A Nutcracker Nightmare by Christina Romeril
23. A Parfait Crime by Maya Corrigan
24. Case of the Bleus by Korina Moss
25. Mastering the Art of French Murder by Colleen Cambridge
26. Six Feet Deep Dish by Mindy Quigley
27. Spoon to be Dead by Dana Mentink
28. Irish Milkshake Murder by Carlene O'Connor, Peggy Ehrhart, & Liz Ireland

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.