Monday, January 2, 2023

Reading Challenge: Calendar of Crime 2023

This challenge sounded like a lot of fun to me when I read about it.  Calendar of Crime is a challenge of mysteries (and you know how many of those I read), but each book much fit a certain category to qualify for the month.  Usually, I try to stay away from those, but there are so many different categories for each month, I think I will finish this one fairly easily.





Here are the categories for each month.  If this is hard to read, you can follow the link to see this at the original post.


You don't have to read the book in the month it is covering.  So I can read a January book in January or in August.

Since this is just twelve books, I'm sure I can find prompts for it fairly easily.  I will fill in each book and the prompt I used as I finish them.

January - Fatal Fascinator by Jenn McKinlay (release month)
February - Wined and Died in New Orleans by Ellen Byron (release month)
March - Irish Coffee Murder by Leslie Meier, Lee Hollis, and Barbara Ross (St. Pat Day)
April - Arbor Day Can be Deadly by Ryan Rivers (April holiday)
May - Murder at the Majestic Hotel by Clara McKenna (M in title)
June - The Clairvoyant Countess by Dorothy Gilman (author's birthday)
July - Of Manners and Murder by Anastasia Hastings (set in July)
August - It Takes Two to Mango by Carrie Doyle (Beach/resort on cover)
September - Silence is Golden by Penny Warner (S is title)
October - Gone for Gouda by Korina Moss (book set in October)
November - Mrs. Claus and the Trouble with Turkeys (Thanksgiving)
December - Passport to Spy by Nancy Cole Silverman (Christmas/December set)

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.