Monday, May 29, 2023

Disney Pin Review: The Jungle Cruise - Mickey Mouse the Main Attraction #11

Stars: 5 out of 5
Pros: Great representation of a favorite attraction
Cons: Mickey’s still holds that same pose
The Bottom Line:
Mickey’s dressed to pun
As he honors Jungle Cruise
In this Jumbo pin


I’m Glad I Didn’t Skipper Over This Pin

The Jungle Cruise – the ride that is perfect for someone like me who loves a good pun.  (And there is no such thing as a bad pun.)  Even if I hadn’t been collecting the Mickey Mouse the Main Attraction pins, I would have been tempted to get the entry for The Jungle Cruise.

This is a very tan and brown pin, which makes sense.  Yes, the plants we cruise by are green, but the skippers wear khakis.  Mickey is dressed up in brown boots.  He’s wearing stripped overall, and they are a reddish brown, paying homage to the stripes on the top of the boats.  He’s wearing a tan shirt and has a pouch slung over one shoulder.  And he’s wearing a tan hat with a band on it.

Yes, this is another pin that immediately connects Mickey with the attraction, and I appreciate that.  A couple more touches might have been nice, but I’m not sure what else they could have worked in.  Once again, I will say that it would be nice if Mickey had a different pose than he does here, but that’s been a standard complaint throughout the entire series.

Fans of the attraction will love seeing Mickey dressed up to honor a favorite.  This is a great way to celebrate The Jungle Cruise even when you aren’t in the parks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.