Saturday, July 15, 2023

July 15th's Weekly TV Thoughts

 A couple more shows this week.  But it's going to be quite empty for a long time now since actors are on strike now as well.

American Ninja Warrior – Joe fell!  I can’t believe it.  But at least he’s moving on.  Not too many finishers period in this episode.  Glad Michelle is moving on as well.

The Weakest Link – They were so focused on running the chain early on that they didn’t bank.  Then there was the one round where they could have if they hadn’t chickened out and banked.  Still, they did a good job of collecting money overall.

Hot Wheels Ultimate Challenge – I know they edit these shows to create drama of will they finish or not.  But this is the first time I actually had my doubts about them finishing.  Really glad they did.  I’m surprised at the car that won.  While I found the father’s story very touching, I thought the other car looked better.  Shows all I know, I guess.

Secret Invasion – They had me going with the gun shots for a second.  I loved the line after that event happened.  (Yes, I’m being vague on purpose here to avoid spoilers.)  I’m not seeing how they will wrap things up in two episodes, especially with how this one ended.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a bleak television season ahead if the multiple strikes within the industry don't get resolved soon. Seems almost suicidal on their part because so many people have moved to "on demand" options instead of live network TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do hope things get resolved soon with the strike, but in the meantime, I have so many shows and movies to catch up on that I've recorded or are already streaming. Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.