Saturday, August 24, 2024

August 24th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Press Your Luck (8/15) – Wow that one guy had no luck with the Whammy.  I was impressed with how the winner walked away with all her prizes at the end of the game.  So few people do that.

American Ninja Warrior – So many great runs.  Not surprised at most of the people who moved on, but surprised at a couple of people who didn’t.  Still so impressive to see who the athletes do.

The Challenge – As expected, this episode was about nothing but the eliminations.  I appreciated how they covered the rivalries without dwelling on them.  If they can keep to that, I’ll be more on board with this season.  Otherwise, maybe I’ll fast forward through stuff.  I don’t know enough about most of the contestants to have too much of an opinion on who left.

Press Your Luck – The Whammies were out in full force for the first half of the game.  Glad to see they backed off in the second half.  The winner didn’t have a big haul from the competitive round, but he cleaned up in the bonus rounds.  Only the one prize, however, which is a little surprising.  Seems like they at least land on other prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.