Saturday, August 17, 2024

August 17th's Weekly TV Thoughts

American Ninja Warrior – Sorry, I will never like these races.  I felt like some good Ninjas who might have done better if they hadn’t been racing were eliminated.  But I am mostly happy with who is moving on.  Happy we are going to the finals next week.

The Challenge – Yeah, I know what I said in the spring.  But I was curious about the eras the are doing for the 40th season of the show.  I only know a handful, and most of them are from last season.  Yes, the drama is already bothering me.  We’ll see how far I get before I switch over to recaps or give it up completely.  I give myself at least a month – until Survivor comes back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.