Saturday, August 10, 2024

August 10th's Weekly TV Thoughts

With it being summer, it's always slim pickings for my TV watching.  But with the Olympics on, it is even worse.  And I haven't even watched that much in the way of Olympics this past week - definitely not like I normally would.  Anyway, here's the one show I've watched in the last couple of weeks.

Press Your Luck – I really thought the woman was going to win the first round when the one guy Whammied out.  Shows how unpredictable the board can be.  I felt so bad for the champ when he hit that third Whammy.  At least he got something with his final two spins.  He walked away with a nice amount overall for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.