Welcome to this week's Sunday/Monday Post. I will be linking up to:
Sunday Post
Sunday Salon
Stacking the Shelves
It's Monday, What Are You Reading?
It's been a hot and humid week here. Yes, I fully realize that the rest of the country is now laughing at me because what we had wasn't as humid as it gets elsewhere. But for us, it was humid. And it was around 100 without the humidity. This week, it wasn't the dry heat we usually brag about. Quite a change from the week before when it was chilly, especially when I was out for a morning run.
Work wise, I think I've gotten through all the extra reporting fun. I have one last thing to get approval for, but that's the easy part. The hard part is behind me. Still got plenty to do, but I think I should make my deadlines.
Other than that, not much else to talk about. My life group met to clean the church this morning. And as I'm typing this, I got to finish it up so I can get ready to go to game day. So, shall we get to it?
Joke of the Week:
This Past Week on the Blog:
This Coming Week on the Blog:
Book Haul:
Just two books to talk about this week.
Up first is Art Attack, the third Sherlock Society book for middle graders from James Ponti. While I don't love this series as much as I do his City Spies series, I still enjoy it. The book came out on Tuesday, and my preorder arrived on Thursday.
The other book is an ARC of Essentials of Homicide, the third Aromatherapy Apothecary Mystery from Kim Davis. It actually came out this week, too, but the ARCs came out at the same time, so I snagged one of those. I'll be reading it soon to review at the very beginning of October.
What I'm Currently Reading:
And I'm reading another ARC. This one is Mrs. Claus and the Fatal Figgy Pudding by Liz Ireland. I'm about a third of the way into it, but I probably won't get a ton of reading in this weekend, so I'm hoping to finish it on Monday. I absolutely love this series, so I'm enjoying catching up with the characters.
Have a great week!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.