Saturday, October 22, 2016

And Book Two Finished

I didn't really intended to be gone so long from updating, but I must admit I kept getting distracted.  If I stopped reading, it was hard to get back to picking up the book.  But I did indeed finish The Chocolate Bunny Brouhaha!!

It's just a really good thing I didn't pick up the book I thought I was going to read today, which is twice as long.  I wouldn't have had time to finish it off today considering how little I did or didn't get read.

Of course, I had hoped to sneak in a couple of quick rereads, but that didn't happen either.  Oh well.  I still had lots of fun today.

And I know the fun is continuing for some, but I'm calling it a night and heading to bed.  Hopefully, with a little extra sleep I can kick this sickness I am fighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.