Saturday, October 22, 2016

Book One Down

I finished my first book of the day!  Okay, so I actually finished it about an hour ago, but I took a break to draft a review, eat some lunch, and general let that book digest.  But I'm ready to get on to my next book of the day.

I decided to skip the thriller I was considering, at least for today, and instead read at least one cozy mystery since that is what I normally read.  So up next is The Chocolate Bunny Brouhaha, the latest Chocoholic Mystery by JoAnna Carl.  These are always fast, fun reads, and I'm looking forward to diving it.

Of course, I'm also feeling like a nap might be in order soon.  Generally, I will doze off when reading in the afternoon, so we shall see how it goes.  I bet I sleep more than read for the next hour, but when I wake up, I'll be fresh and ready to get more pages under my belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.