Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Tangled Up in Brew Winner

Look at this, I'm actually pulling the winner on the correct day this time!  Yep, time to announce the second winner of the week, this time for Tangled Up in Brew.  We're having a great week for the extremes, too.  Last night's winner was number 1.  This time, the winner was the last entry.  Yes, that means the winner is...

...Jana Lea!

I've just sent you an e-mail, so be on the look out for it and get back to me so you can get your prize.

4 comments:

  1. What are the odds?!
    Congrats to Jana!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jana Lea! You won a great book! Mark gave this 2nd in a fantastic series 5 stars. Can't wait to get my hands on it! Happy reading!

    Bec

    ReplyDelete
  3. I literally never win anything, so this is super exciting!!!!!!! I can't wait to dive into this cozy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.