Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Disney Pin Review: Puppy Day - Celebrate Today #3 - 2020 Release


Stars: 4 out of 5
Pros: Cute Disney puppies
Cons: A bit cartoony
The Bottom Line:
A day for cuteness
Disney puppies fill this pin
For all dog lovers






Today, We Celebrate Cuteness

I’ve stated time and time again that I’m not a big animal person because of my allergies.  That doesn’t mean I don’t appreciate them.  So when it comes to celebrating cuteness, I’m all for it, as long as there is some distance there.  And that is what Disney is celebrating with the third release in the Celebrate Today pin series.

March 23rd each year is Puppy Day.  And Disney is featuring a plethora of their puppies on this pin.  We’ve got five of them.  There’s Copper, the Hound of The Fox and the Hound.  We’ve got one of the Dalmatian puppies (my guess is Rollie).  Front and center is Bolt with his carrot chew toy.  At risk of losing my DisNerd status, I don’t recognize the other two puppies.  I guess I need to brush up on my Disney dogs.  In the bottom right hand corner is a little brass square with the date of Puppy Day.

All of these dogs are presented as puppies even if they are more famous as grown dogs.  But this is Puppy Day, so that makes sense.  Still, it might explain why I don’t recognize the other two dogs.  It would also help is they were quite so cartoony.  Yes, even for animated characters, they appear to be cartoony.

Still, this pin is cute.  The bush and sky behind the dogs help make it nice to look at.

If you love puppies, you’ll be glad you got this pin to remind you to celebrate Puppy Day every March 23rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.