Saturday, March 13, 2021

March 13th's Weekly TV Thoughts

 Even less TV than normal this week.

Ellen’s Game of Games – That was double fun.  I was surprised at how quickly everyone dropped in the sudden drop round.  And the poor final winner couldn’t string together more than two correct questions in a row.  Still, a fun episode overall.

The Flash – I was enjoying Spock Flash for a while, but by the end he got too annoying.  And, outside of the officer screaming, I am not sure I got any of what happened in the last few minutes of the show.  Everything after Iris came out of the mirror just didn’t make much sense to me.  Hopefully, it will be explained next week.

Superman and Lois – Big stories in Smallville.  Who would have thunk it?  Lois has to have something to investigate.  Speaking of the location, anyone else getting TV show Smallville vibes?  Not that this is a bad thing, but that’s certainly what the show feels like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.