Saturday, March 20, 2021

March 20th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Batwoman – I get that we need the information we got in the episode.  But seriously?  That had to be the most boring way to get the information.  I feel like we got five minutes of story development and character development for our hours’ worth of entertainment.

Ellen’s Game of Games – I felt sorry for the guy who made it to the end.  He just couldn’t seem to get any momentum going.  Oh well.  It was still a fun episode.

The Flash – It always drives me crazy when we can talk a villain into surrendering/changing their plans.  Yes, I’m glad that story is over the done with.  Hopefully we can move on to bigger and better things.  I wish I remembered when Barry started to lose his speed – was it when Iris went into the Mirrorverse?  And they brought back Wells only to write him off again?

Superman and LoisThe Smallville vibes just keep getting stronger.  Not necessarily a bad thing, but I just can’t turn off the comparison when I watch this show.  I loved the “fight” that Lois and Clark had after he missed the meeting.  Lois’s responses to everything was so perfect.  She knew it was wrong, but she was able to express her feelings so well.  And I loved Lois and Lana’s girl’s night.  Seriously, they had better not mess up Lana and her family’s relationship with the Clarks.

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier – Outside that 15-minute action sequence at the beginning, a rather slow start to this miniseries.  Especially considering they only have 6 episodes.  I get we needed to see where the characters are, but this was a bit too much.  And why do I feel like we are going to get real world political with this new Captain America?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.