Monday, January 1, 2024

Reading Challenge: Finishing the Series Reading Challenges 2024

I wasn't going to.  I was going to just read books as they come to me this year and not set any specific goals.  Especially since I was overly ambition with last year's Finishing the Series challenge.  But I can't resist.

Once again, I am signing up for the Finishing the Series reading challenge.  

When I was first thinking about it, I decided I was just going to do the two series I didn't complete in 2023.  But I've already added one more I am going to go for.  But that's it.  Honest!  I mean it!  This means I am going for the C level, which is to finish 1-4 series.

We'll see how long that lasts.

Anyway, here are the series I am going to finish up in 2024.  The number next to the book name is the place in the series.

January 11th Update - Well, I'm doing it again.  I'm adding three more series to the list, which means I will be hitting the B level.  Granted, one of them is only one book and I was planning to read it in the next couple of months.  Hopefully, I'm not going to regret this later.

Deep Dish Mysteries by Mindy Quigley
2. Ashes to Ashes, Crust to Crust
3. Public Anchovy #1
4. Sleep in Heavenly Pizza

Frankie Chandler Mysteries by Jacqueline Vick
6. A Scape Goat for Murder

Jack Prester Mysteries by Sandy Dengler
7. Joshua Tree
8. Saguaro

Louis Faulk Mysteries by Liz Freeland

Madame Karitska by Dorothy Gilman
2. Kaleidoscope

Peach Coast Library Mysteries by Olivia Matthews

Quilting Mysteries by Mary Marks

Secret Staircase Mysteries by Gigi Pandian
3. A Midnight Puzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.