Monday, January 1, 2024

Reading Challenge: Mount TBR and Virtual Mount TBR 2024



I'll be back for both the Mount TBR and the Virtual Mount TBR challenges in 2024.

The Mount TBR Challenge requires us to read books we already owned as of December 31st, 2023.  I will once again be signing up for Pike's Peak, which is 12 books.  I usually pass that, but I don't want to jinx myself.

Meanwhile, the Virtual Mount TBR Challenge is about reading books that you borrowed, either from the library or someone else.  It is a little more lax as it doesn't have to be something that was on your radar before the first of the year.  As usual, I will sign up for Mount Crumpet, which is 24 books.

I'll be listing the books below as I finish them.

Mount TBR
1. Dead and Gondola by Ann Claire
2. Knot of This World by Mary Marks
3. The Chalice of the Gods by Rick Riordan
4. The Raven Thief by Gigi Pandian
5. Spy School Goes North by Stuart Gibbs
6. A Scaly Tail of Murder by Jacqueline Vick
7. Ashes to Ashes, Crust to Crust by Mindy Quigley
8. An Orphan of Hell's Kitchen by Liz Freeland
9. Yosemite by Sandy Dengler
10. Under the Radar by Annette Dashofy
11. Death Washes Ashore by Caleb Wygal
12. Malibu Burning by Lee Goldberg



Virtual Mount TBR
1. Partners in Crime by Steve Hockensmith
2. The Burning Room by Michael Connelly
3. Mushroom Capped by Cathy Wiley
4. The Kill of It All by Diane Vallere
5. The Case of the Canterfell Codicil by PJ Fitzsimmons
6. Murder at the Breakers by Alyssa Maxwell
7. Yankee Doodle Dead by Carolyn Hart
8. Murder Out of Character by Olivia Matthew
9. Take the Honey and Run by Jennie Marts
10. Black List, White Death by Steve Hockensmith
11. Knot Ready for Murder by Mary Marks
12. Stark Raving Mod by Diane Vallere
13. The Fly on the Wall by Tony Hillerman
14. The Ducal Detective by Sarah E. Burr
15. The Crossing by Michael Connelly
16. Only the Good Die Young by Julie Mulhern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.