Monday, January 1, 2024

Reading Challenge: European Reading Challenge 2024


I'm going to sign up again for the European Reading Challenge in 2024.

This one has levels, but it involves signing up to the number of countries we think we will visit.  This makes it a little tricker since I read several books set in England each year, but I can only count them once.

I'm going to set my goal to 3 Star this year, which is visiting three different countries (or reading books by authors from three different countries).  Hopefully, I'll get a few more than that in, but we'll see how things go.

I'll list the books below as I finish them.

1. The Case of the Canterfell Codicil by PJ Fitzsimmons (England)
2. Secrets of a Scottish Isle by Erica Ruth Neubauer (Scotland)
3. A Murder Most French by Colleen Cambridge (France)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.