Monday, January 1, 2024

Reading Challenge: Historical Fiction Reading Challenge 2024


I will be back for the Historical Fiction Reading Challenge in 2024.  I may be up to date on one series I've been working on for years, but there are still plenty of historical mysteries out there calling my name.  Some new series will hopefully be popping up here, but I'll also be trying to catch up or stay current on others.

Again, this year, I'll be aiming for the Medieval level, which is 15.  My goal is two a month, which would almost take me to the next level, which is 25 books.  But I want to have a little flexibility in case I don't make my own goal.

I'll list the books below as I finish them.

1. Partners in Crime by Steve Hockensmith
2. The Case of the Canterfell Codicil by PJ Fitzsimmons
3. Of Hoaxes and Homicide by Anastasia Hastings
4. Murder at the Breakers by Alyssa Maxwell
5. The Secrets We Keep by Liz Milliron
6. Once Upon a Murder by Samantha Larsen
7. Black List, White Death by Steve Hockensmith
8. In Sunshine or in Shadow by Rhys Bowen and Clare Broyles
9. Secrets of a Scottish Isle by Erica Ruth Neubauer
11. An Orphan of Hell's Kitchen by Liz Freeland
12. Under the Paper Moon by Shaina Steinberg
13. A Murder Most French by Colleen Cambridge
14. The Bootlegger's Daughter by Nadine Nettmann
15. Only the Good Die Young by Julie Mulhern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.