Monday, January 1, 2024

Reading Challenge: Cruisin' Through the Cozies and Craving for Cozies Challenges 2024



I'll be signing up for the Cruisin' Through the Cozies and Craving for Cozies Challenges again in 2024.  No surprise since I read so many cozies each year.

For Cruisin', I'll be signing up for Level 4, which is read 40 cozies mysteries of my choice.

For Craving, I'll be signing up for the Starving level, which is 76-100 cozies.

I'll list the books below as I finish them.

1. Dead and Gondola by Ann Claire
2. Mushroom Capped by Cathy Wiley
3. Knot of This World by Mary Marks
4. The Kill of It All by Diane Vallere
5. The Raven Thief by Gigi Pandian
6. Easter Basket Murder by Leslie Meier, Lee Hollis, Barbara Ross
7. The Case of the Canterfell Codicil by PJ Fitzsimmons
8. Of Hoaxes and Homicide by Anastasia Hastings
9. Murder at the Breakers by Alyssa Maxwell
10. DM Me for Murder by Sarah E. Burr
11. Fatal First Edition by Jenn McKinlay
12. A Scaly Tail of Murder by Jacqueline Vick
13. Yankee Doodle Dead by Carolyn Hart
14. Once Upon a Murder by Samantha Larsen
15. Ashes to Ashes, Crust to Crust by Mindy Quigley
16. Murder Out of Character by Olivia Matthew
17. Take the Honey and Run by Jennie Marts
18. Knot Ready for Murder by Mary Marks
19. In Sunshine or in Shadow by Rhys Bowen and Clare Broyles
20. Stark Raving Mod by Diane Vallere
21. Secrets of a Scottish Isle by Erica Ruth Neubauer
22. The Witless Protection Program by Maria DiRico
24. Molten Death by Leslie Karst
25. Brie Careful What You Wish For by Linda Reilly
26. A Murder Most French by Colleen Cambridge
27. The Ducal Detective by Sarah E. Burr
28. Torn Asunder by Barbara Ross
29. Death Washes Ashore by Caleb Wygal
30. Only the Good Die Young by Julie Mulhern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.