Saturday, August 20, 2022

August 20th's Weekly TV Thoughts

American Ninja Warrior – I’d heard about Joe not being part of the finals before I watched the episode, but you can imagine how disappointed I was since I root for him so hard.  A few shocking falls, but at lot of the ninjas did pretty well.  Hope we get some more finishers next week.  I always enjoy seeing lots of ninjas make stage 2.

The Challenge USA – What is up with Leo?  He really doesn’t seem to want to be there.  And I’m not just talking about after the call this week.  But he does come through when it matters.  And Tyson and Sarah were partners just one week too late.  Oh well.  Not as much drama as I thought there might be.  Both challenges were something else.  I wouldn’t have done well at either one of them.

She-Hulk: Attorney at Law – Well, it was a pilot.  It was mostly set up, and mostly things we previously expected them to cover.  I think the final regular scene is going to set up some interesting things are we go forward.  Hope we don’t get too many more of those lecture scenes, but I fear they will be a regular feature as well.

Press Your Luck – I didn’t recognize any of the contestants until they showed the clips of their first appearance.  Even then, I only really remembered the ultimate winner.  I think this may be the first time the winner didn’t get any prizes in the bonus round.  But it’s hard to be disappointed with that kind of cash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.