Saturday, August 6, 2022

August 6th's Weekly TV Thoughts

American Ninja Warrior – So many people making it further than they had in the past.  I’m impressed with that.  More finishers than last week, too, which I always like to see.  However, Jessie and Chris!  No!!!  I was so sorry to see them fall so early.

Family Game Fight – Apparently, they still had two episodes they hadn’t aired.  Who knew?  I’m sorry that we only get two new episodes because I’d forgotten just how much fun this show is.  Silly games, but people having fun together.

The Challenge: USA – I’ve got to admit, I was happy to see Sarah and Leo win that challenge at the end.  I just like to see Tyson have to squirm a bit now since he’s been so dominant for so long.  I don’t know that I’m rooting for Sarah or Leo specifically, but I just didn’t want to see them go this week.  I would find it completely funny if Tyson and Sarah were partners next week.  It will definitely be interesting to see how this all shakes out then no matter who the partners are.

Press Your Luck – I had written off Cliff after he only got one spin during the questions of round two.  Not only did he win, and by a healthy margin, but then he did so well in the bonus round.  I can’t believe how few Whammys we saw, especially after how many we saw last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.