Friday, December 29, 2023

Reading Challenge Wrap Up: Audiobook Challenge 2023


I completed another year of the Audiobook Challenge, hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer and That's What I'm Talking About.  I made my goal of Stenographer, and I was right in the middle of the 10-15 book range.

Here are the books I read for this challenge.

1. Hallowe'en Party by Agatha Christie
2. Bastille Vs. the Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson and Janci Patterson
3. The Christie Caper by Carolyn Hart
4. "X" by Sue Grafton
5. The Black Box by Michael Connelly
6. Southern Ghost by Carolyn Hart
7. Racing the Light by Robert Crais
8. Kinsey and Me by Sue Grafton
9. The House Guest by Hank Phillippi Ryan
10. The Gods of Guilt by Michael Connelly (relisten)
11. Mint Julep Murder by Carolyn Hart
12. The Blessing Way by Tony Hillerman
13. "Y" is for Yesterday by Sue Grafton

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.