Friday, December 29, 2023

Reading Challenge Wrap Up: Finishing the Series 2023


At one point, I thought I had seriously over committed to the Finishing the Series challenge.  I wound up at the A list level, which was 9 or more series.  As you can see below, most of these had multiple books to the series I had to finish, too.  But only two of the series I wanted to focus on didn't get finished.  Next year for those series, hopefully.  We'll see how the year progresses with all the other books calling my name.

And, considering how long I've been working on some of these series, it felt great to cross them off my list.

Alcatraz Vs. the Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson
6. Bastille and the Evil Librarians (co-written with Janci Patterson)

By the Books Mysteries by Tamara Berry
2. On Spine of Death
3. Murder Off the Books

Bucket List Mysteries by Ryan Rivers
0.5 Arbor Day Can Be Deadly (novella)
1. Aerobics Can Be Deadly
2. Barbecue Can Be Deadly
(Yes, a bit of a cheat, but I did read a short story with these characters back in October)

Cheese Shop Mysteries by Korina Moss
2. Gone for Gouda
3. Curds of Prey
4. Case of the Bleus

Connor Westphal by Penny Warner
6. Silence is Golden
7. Dead Man's Hand

Elvis Cole and Joe Pick by Robert Crais
19. Racing the Light

Frankie Chandler Mysteries by Jacqueline Vick
4. What the Cluck?  It's Murder

Did not finish this series.  These two books are left.

5. A Scaly Tale of Murder
6. A Scape Goat for Murder

Gaslight Mysteries by Victoria Thompson
24. Murder on Wall Street
25. Murder on Madison Square
26. Murder on Bedford Street

Kelly Jackson Mysteries by Janet Finsilver
5. Murder at the Marina
6. Murder in the Wine Country

Kinsey Millhone by Sue Grafton
24. "X"
25. "Y" is for Yesterday
Kinsey and Me

Nate Ross by J. R. Sanders
2. Dead-Bang Fall
3. Bring the Night

Quilting Mysteries by Mary Marks
7. Knot on Her Life

Did not finish this series.  These two books are left.

8. Knot of This World
9. Knot Ready for Murder

Stella and Lyndy Mysteries by Clara McKenna
4. Murder at the Majestic Hotel
5. Murder on Mistletoe Lane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.