Friday, December 29, 2023

Reading Challenge Wrap Up: Southern Literature Reading Challenge 2023


I did pretty well for the Southern Literature Reading Challenge in 2023.  As I expected, I hit the top level, which is 7+ books, by reading 12 books set in the South.  And those books were:

1. Aerobics Can Be Deadly by Ryan Rivers
2. Wined and Died in New Orleans by Ellen Byron
3. Stuff Dreams are Made of by Don Bruns
4. Vinyl Resting Place by Olivia Blacke
5. Apprehend Me No Flowers by Diane Vallere
6. The Christie Caper by Carolyn Hart
7. If I Had a Hammer by Teresa Trent
8. Southern Ghost by Carolyn Hart
9. Hiss Me Deadly by Miranda James
10. The Body in the Cattails by Catherine Dilts
11. Claws of Death by Cathy Wiley
12. Birder, She Wrote by Donna Andrews

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on achieving your goal! I fell short on my own challenge for the first time ever but I'll do better next year. Thanks for joining me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.