Tuesday, May 28, 2013

What’s on My Nightstand – May 2013 Edition

I thought I was doing so well remembering that today was Tuesday.  But I almost missed the fact that it was the week for What’s on Your Nightstand hosted by the good folks over at 5 Minutes for Books.

I actually finished a book last night/this morning.  It was about 12:05 when I closed the covers on 12th of Never, the newest Women’s Club Mystery by James Patterson and Maxine Paetro.  The series is uneven, and this is one of the bad ones in the series.  Too many storylines left all of them underdeveloped.  Still, I do like the characters.  You can read my full review here.


So today at lunch time I started Murder for Choir by Joelle Charbonneau.  It’s the first in a series about a Glee club teacher.  I’m only about 50 pages in, but so far I’m really enjoying it because it is lots of fun with interesting characters.  I really didn’t want to put it down to go back to work after lunch time.

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.