Friday, January 1, 2016

Reading Challenge: Read It Again, Sam 2016

There is one purpose with my rereading list right now - I want to reread books that I don't have reviews for on my blog.  And yes, many of those are books I enjoyed from my childhood, but there are some from my early adult days.  And to help motivate me, I am once again going to sign up for Read It Again, Sam, as hosted by My Reader's Block.

The concept?  Reread books.  Yep, that simple.  You don't even have to write a review if you've already reviewed it.  As I stated, the purpose for me is to review older books.  And I've got a stack calling my name.

Having said that, I probably shouldn't challenge myself past the Feeling Nostalgic level, which is 8 books.  I just don't know if I will get more than that reread this year.

Books will be listed here as read and reviewed.

1. The Mystery of the Vanishing Victim by Kathryn Kenny
2. The Secret of the Caves by Franklin W. Dixon
3. The Mystery of the Missing Millionaire by Kathryn Kenny
4. Mrs. Pollifax and the Lion Killer by Dorothy Gilman
5. The Mystery of the Memorial Day Fire by Kathryn Kenny
6. The Mystery of the Antique Doll by Kathryn Kenny
7. Race for the Park Street Treasure by Sigmund Brouwer
8. Mrs. Pollifax, Innocent Tourist by Dorothy Gilman
9. The Pet Show Mystery by Kathryn Kenny
10. Mrs. Pollifax Unveiled by Dorothy Gilman

1 comment:

  1. Good idea. I re-read Snow Treasure by Marjorie McSwigan, plus others, and The Hobbit / LOTR, several Agatha Christies and Dorothy Sayers, and still have to re-read all the Harry Potter books. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.