Saturday, January 9, 2016

January 9th's Weekly TV Thoughts

My shows are slowly beginning to get back up and running.  Still a mostly quiet week this week and next week.  Not that I'm completely complaining.  I love my shows, but I also enjoy the breaks.

Galavant – I am so glad this show made it back for a second season.  I was laughing so hard at a few of the lines, and the songs.  I do feel for Galavant’s love, but I was laughing so hard at that scene as well.  Really, this is a very funny show, and if you aren’t watching it, you truly are missing out.

Supergirl – The thing I love about all of these superhero shows in the DC universe right now is what a great job they’ve done of creating character.  These shows are filled with fabulous characters we truly care about.  I was thinking about that while watching this episode because I realized how much I’ve truly come to care for these characters.  And that’s the case across The Flash and Arrow as well.  Oh, and I can’t believe I couldn’t figure out how they did the double at the end until I they revealed it to us.  That was such an obvious thing to do, I don’t know why I didn’t think of it myself.  And at least one person in the main cast still doesn’t know who Kara really is, so we can keep that secret identity thing going.

Heroes Reborn – I think we are building toward something.  I still just can’t figure out how this entire thing is going to come together at the end.  At least we figured out how Suresh was used to create the hate against the evos although I’m still a little unclear about how and why they wanted that in the first place.  I guess to keep the evos from saving the world.

Big Bang Theory – I completely saw Howard and Bernadette missing Stewart coming.  Still, it was a great laugh.  And I’d love to know what Amy said to Sheldon after she found out the terms of their deal over the naming of the asteroid.

Girl Meets World – I was afraid of that based on the description.  I just didn’t care for that episode at all.  It was a lecture instead of comedy.  There were a few laughs, but I expect to laugh at whole heck of a lot more than watch lectures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.