Saturday, January 16, 2016

January 16th's Weekly TV Thoughts

Less than last week on TV, but that's about to change with my DC shows coming back in full force next week.  Can't wait!

Galavant – The plot certainly thicken this week, at least in the love interest front.  But I was dying at all of Richard’s various problems.  Really, such a fun show.  More people need to watch it!

Heroes Reborn – I actually am glad that Matt Parkman had that accident.  And since I loved him and the actor, that’s saying something.  In 13 episodes, they’ve managed to remind us of the good and the bad of the original show.  I’m interested in how they will save the day, but it’s been so slow I will be very glad when it is over.

Big Bang Theory – I thought this would be a funny episode, and it didn’t disappoint!  I was sorry Amy was still out of town at first, but her scenes were hilarious.  But we got to see Emily again!  I was beginning to wonder what happened to her.  That first scene with the ladies talking superheroes might have been my favorite, but the whole thing was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.