Saturday, January 2, 2016

Weekly TV Thoughts for January 2nd

Our first TV Thoughts of 2016!  Of course, it's a bit small since most shows weren't on due to the holidays.  I'm thankful for that since I wasn't really home to watch TV.

The Librarians – Time travel can get very weird and complicated, yet they played with that, joked around about it, and managed to defeat the villain of the year without overdoing it.  No, they didn’t tie everything into the season finale this year, but that’s okay.  It was still a lot of fun, and that last scene was great!  So glad it’s coming back for another season.

2 comments:

  1. I love The Librarians though I'm a few episodes behind. I'm definitely looking forward to catching up and I'm so glad to hear that it's coming back another season! It's a show I really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.