Friday, January 1, 2016

Reading Challenge: Mount TBR 2016

I can't pass up a third chance to go for the Mount TBR challenge.  The same rules apply in 2016 as have always applied.  You must read books that you owned before the end of 2015.  And you must pick a level to go for.

Seriously, with all the books I already own that I want to read, I should be aiming higher than this, but once again, I will shoot for Pike's Peak, the lowest level, which is 12 books.  Yes, I know I know I make it further than that every year.  And I've got the books.  But books I don't own always seem to crowd in on this one.  (Well, and that pesky real life thing, too.)

Anyway, I will list the books here as I read them.

1. Don't Look Back by Gregg Hurwitz
2. Murder Most Finicky by Liz Mugavero
3. Mother's Day Out by Karen MacInerney
4. Better Homes and Corpses by Kathleen Bridge
5. Slayed on the Slopes by Kate Dyer-Seeley
6. Classified as Murder by Miranda James
7. Dark Chocolate Demise by Jenn McKinlay
8. Berried Secrets by Peg Cochran
9. What You See by Hank Phillippi Ryan
10. File M for Murder by Miranda James
11. By Cook or by Crook by Maya Corrigan
12. Disney Lands by Ridley Pearson
13. The Big Chili by Julia Buckley
14. No Comfort for the Lost by Nancy Herriman
15. A Gilded Grave by Shelley Freydont
16. Out of Circulation by Miranda James
17. The Skeleton Takes a Bow by Leigh Perry
18. Desperate Housedogs by Sparkle Abbey
19. Fatal Brushstroke by Sybil Johnson
20. Murder on Astor Place by Victoria Thompson
21. The Silence of the Library by Miranda James
22. No Virgin Island by C. Michele Dorsey
23. Get Fluffy by Sparkle Abbey
24. Artifact by Gigi Pandian
25. The Skeleton Haunts a House by Leigh Perry
26. Arsenic and Old Books by Miranda James
27. Paint the Town Dead by Sybil Johnson
28. Live Free or Die by Jessie Crockett
29. Shadow of Doubt by Nancy Cole Silverman

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of this challenge before. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. I think I will join up and see what I can accomplish.

    Al the best to you with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you found it. This is my third year, and I enjoy it.

      Good luck to you as well.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. In order to combat spam, I moderate most comments. I'll get to your comment as soon as I can.